- United States Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Verifiable information of their efforts.
- Age 21+ (exception Youth Awards)
- A role model of high ethical values
- Demonstrated leadership attributes with a social conscience
This year we will be honoring six (6) women who have done outstanding work in their communities. In addition, we will acknowledge and honor a young achiever who is currently enrolled in school and involved in some form of community service/outreach and a young achiever with exceptional talent in the arts!
Who is a candidate for an AWW Award?
This woman has greatly impacted the lives of others. She is an outstanding citizen who displays a spirited integrity in the face of adversity and does not allow institutional barriers to limit her goals. She has used her past experiences as a catalyst for change to create resources for other women who have been underprivileged and/or disadvantaged. She is a woman who understands that planting seeds of kindness is a way to help others.
Do you know such a woman? Nominate her today!
AWW Young Achiever
- Ages 16 – 24
- Recognizing an up and coming young achiever who is involved in community service and/or community outreach
- Currently attending school
AWW Young Maestro
- Youth ages 10 – 18
- Exhibits exceptional talent in the arts (acting, singing, drawing, playing an instrument, dance, or poetry, etc…)
- Has used their gift at least once in a public forum